Flash news :
- 19/05/2013 Drillings for hole number 18 started today -
- 05/05/2013 Grout bags filling activity is continuing, with a total of about 54% -
- 05/05/2013 Welding of sponson P10 and P11 bumpers in progress -
- 22/04/2013 438 people currently working at the Giglio's yard -
- 22/04/2013 About 50% of grout bags filling activity has been completed -
- 22/04/2013 Last analysis have reported positive feedback on the Giglio's water quality -
- 30/03/2013 First large platform n° 1 installed and grouted -
- 11/03/2013 Positioning of platform 4 completed -
- 24/02/2013 Anchor Blocks n° 9, 10, 11 grouting completed -
- 24/02/2013 Anchor Blocks n° 6, 7 and 12 completed and installed -
- 10/02/2013 2 small platforms installed (numbers 5 and 6) -
Overall Project progress:
|Anchor Blocks||Drilling Holes||Sponsons|
|11 installed||16 completed||2 installed|
|1 to be installed||4 to be done||13 to be installed|
|--||1 in progress||--|
Vessels and crafts on site: 27
Estimated number of employee on site: 467 persons
TITAN Salvage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Crowley Maritime Corporation, is a worldwide marine salvage and wreck removal company based in Florida that has performed over 350 salvage and wreck removal projects since 1980.
TITAN Salvage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Crowley Maritime Corporation, is a worldwide marine salvage and wreck removal company based in Florida that has performed over 350 salvage and wreck removal projects since 1980, including some of the most technically demanding projects ever undertaken.
With primary offices and response depots in Pompano Beach, Florida; Newhaven, UK; Singapore and Cairns, Australia, and strategically placed agent’s offices in port cities around the world, TITAN excels at project management for salvage, wreck removal, natural disasters and maritime emergency response operations.
TITAN is accessible 24 hours a day hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year through the company's main dispatch telephone number, +1-954-545-4143, and can mobilize a worldwide network of expert salvage professionals and specialized, portable equipment within hours of activation.
Since its founding, TITAN has forged a solid reputation for total commitment to serving the maritime industry's emergency response needs.
The company solves problems worldwide for ship owners, underwriters and government agencies. In addition to marine salvage and wreck removal services, TITAN excels at marine firefighting, vessel/ship lightering, underwater fuel removal, damage stability and other rapid marine emergency response services for the maritime industry.
TITAN is a proud member of the International Salvage Union (ISU), the Marine Response Alliance (MRA), and the American Salvage Association (ASA), with TITAN principals having served, or currently serving, as executive members and office holders. Additional information about TITAN may be found at www.titansalvage.com.