Flash news :
- 19/05/2013 Drillings for hole number 18 started today -
- 05/05/2013 Grout bags filling activity is continuing, with a total of about 54% -
- 05/05/2013 Welding of sponson P10 and P11 bumpers in progress -
- 22/04/2013 438 people currently working at the Giglio's yard -
- 22/04/2013 About 50% of grout bags filling activity has been completed -
- 22/04/2013 Last analysis have reported positive feedback on the Giglio's water quality -
- 30/03/2013 First large platform n° 1 installed and grouted -
- 11/03/2013 Positioning of platform 4 completed -
- 24/02/2013 Anchor Blocks n° 9, 10, 11 grouting completed -
- 24/02/2013 Anchor Blocks n° 6, 7 and 12 completed and installed -
- 10/02/2013 2 small platforms installed (numbers 5 and 6) -
Overall Project progress:
|Anchor Blocks||Drilling Holes||Sponsons|
|11 installed||16 completed||2 installed|
|1 to be installed||4 to be done||13 to be installed|
|--||1 in progress||--|
Vessels and crafts on site: 27
Estimated number of employee on site: 467 persons
Micoperi is a well-known Italian marine contractor with a long history as a specialist in underwater construction and engineering.
Micoperi, with its comprehensive and fully owned fleet of offshore construction and support vessels, in-house engineering and project management has the capability to provide full EPIC solutions to any offshore project.
Since its new ownership and restructuring in the 1990’s Micoperi has upgraded its existing offshore assets and continually introduced new vessels to its fleet in order to enhance both its capabilities and self sufficiency to undertake a broad range of projects.
With its impressive headquarters in Ravenna on the east coast of Italy Micoperi and Supply Base with berths for its vessels further south in Ortona Micoperi is continually expanding and making good use of formidable history and its reputation for innovation and technical excellence. It is the in-depth knowledge base and drive to solve its clients offshore challenges that Micoperi’s rich past is built on.
The MICOPERI track record includes many EPIC contracts. This experience has been gained on projects of different size and complexity located in almost any part of the world, including the harsh conditions of the North Sea, India and the South Atlantic Ocean. As a result of this technical background and deep seated experience MICOPERI has the capability to perform projects of any type including complex turn-key contracts.
Micoperi has the capability to perform the following offshore works:
- Offshore Structures. Engineering, Fabrication, Installation and Commissioning;
- Subsea Pipelines. Engineering, Lay, tie-in, testing and Commissioning;
- Landfalls, beach pulls, shore approaches, onshore tie-ins, testing and Commissioning;
- Cable, umbilicals and coiled linepipe installation;
- Platform maintenance, modification, refurbishment;
- Platform decommissioning and abandonment, subsea clearance, salvage;
- Diving works, saturation and air;
- Diverless subsea works with in house ROV equipment;
- Survey works, site surveys, prelay and as-built.